Gone To Market

Monday, August 24, 2015

And off to market I go...



Coat: Stradivarius / Top: ASOS / Bag: Proenza Schouler / Shoes: Puma

Two weekends ago, I finally dragged my lazy ass to the Salcedo Saturday Market for some fresh produce shopping and food tripping. Weekends are sacred to me and I use it wisely to catch up on sleep and rest, so it was a big effort from my end to wake up early on a Saturday just to make it in time for market hours. Didn't bother overthinking my 'gone-to-market' look as I reckoned a pair of casual shorts and sneakers would suffice. Who dresses up for the market anyway? 

Since the weather was quite unpredictable (a confusing combination of sunshine + rain), I figured a trench coat would come in handy. Unfortunately, even with a slight drizzle, the weather came out to be really humid since we're surrounded by heat and steam emanating from food either being grilled or baked and we were enveloped by a number of fellow shoppers. So ditch the trench coat I did. But for the sake of this outfit post, of course, I had to put it back on. :)

If you're looking for inexpensive trench coats, here's a fun selection:






9 comments:

  1. love the lazy outfit with your PS bag :)



    xoxo Raffi

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that coat!!! it's really greatly paired with the shorts! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im in love with your grey jacket =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda! Actual color of the coat is actually olive but it's not registering in the photos. :P

      Delete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...