Status Invades

Wednesday, August 13, 2014


Hey, loves! My "Status Invades" style feature is finally out (this is the outcome of the photo shoot I mentioned HERE)! I'm so thrilled and honored to be on one of the pages of Status magazine! Thank you to Angela de Dios and Status magazine for this feature! I'll be sharing outtakes from the shoot (where you can see my complete "look") in a separate post. Stay tuned for that!

Hope you guys can grab a copy of the August issue of Status, with Jamie Blackley on the cover! :)

*Photo by Anton Aguila; Makeup by Apple Faraon of MAC Cosmetics

P.S. Inspect my scary mad face in the photo. Hahahahaha!



2 comments:

  1. i want to buy!! can't wait to grab my copy :)

    czarina--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooooh weeeeeee! Yay! Thanks, Cza! Mwah, mwah, mwah!!!!

      Delete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...